BSMA conference – November 12th – Dolce la Hulpe (Brussels)
Brussels (Belgium) & Calabasas (CA), At the Bio Supply Management Alliance Europe (BSMA Europe) Conference in Brussels on November 12 at the Hotel Dolce La Hulpe, a major focus will be put on preparing the biopharma industry for 2025 and beyond. Having to deal with innovation in a much more complex environment is one of the industry’s challenges. By gathering high level speakers and information, fostering innovative ideas and best practices, BSMA offers a forum of highly skilled people providing expertise that anyone can benefit.
We will also showcase the latest innovations around biotech and pharma supply chain so that everyone can benefit from a deep industry insights and more than 30 innovations!
Come and learn with executives from over 20 countries, top 20 biopharma companies executives but also Small and Medium size innovative ones. Talk with some of the best academicians and specialists of the world while getting insight from the best service providers
Some of the topics for this year are :
– Industry 360°c panel discussion
– Self Driving Supply Chain
– Cell & Gene supply chain complexity and challenges
– Clinical trials logistics
– Digitalization of supply chain
– Risk Management, Quality challenges and compliance
– New regulation and tarde agreements impacts
– AI, IoT, Blockchain and new technologies
– Humanitarian logistics
And much more
A growing and truly unique community:
BSMA is a one of its kind global community – a fruitful collaboration and initiative between BSMA USA (homebased in San Francisco) and Biolog Europe (Belgium) and other partners. Next year BSMA will move to India to extend its reach and provide global perspective and forum to manage tomorrow’s challenges.
BSMA event is complimentary for biopharma manufacturers and academicians;
Who should attend?
– Professionals responsible for Supply Chain Management, Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing, Forecasting and Planning, Clinical Supply Management, Operations and Manufacturing, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, Logistics / Distribution, and Risk Management in the biotech, biopharma, medical devices and related industries.
– Producers of healthcare products and service providers.
– Purchasers of those products – wholesalers, distributors and group purchasing groups.
To learn, share, contribute and network among executives of the biopharma industry to find solutions to problems, extend one’s network, develop personal career and develop business.
BSMA – Bio Supply chain Management Alliance was born out of the need to create a worldwide community of operations and supply chain management leaders and professionals in the biotech, biopharma, and biomedical device industries.
The association started in San Francisco, home of many life sciences companies and has extended to Europe in partnership with Biolog Europe. The initial launch of BSMA has been done in May 2016 during the initial conference of BSMA Europe and we are glad to arrive to the 5th edition in 2020. A growing success for the community.. From now on, the community extends and organizes itself around steering committees, collaborative workshops and several high value initiatives.
The mission of BSMA is to help supply chain professionals build an effective and efficient supply chain STRATEGY for the Life Sciences industry by developing, advancing, and disseminating best practices, knowledge, and research; to INNOVATE by encouraging and promoting the highest quality and clinical outcomes in patient care and welfare; and, to build a COMMUNITY of thought and practice leaders from the business, professional association and academic sectors for information exchange, shared services, and collaboration. Please check our websites for more information www.bsmaeurope.com and www.biosupplyalliance.com