AGENDA BSMA Conference – May 23rd
After 3 successful events BSMA Europe conference will return to Brussels for the 4th edition and propose a focus on the digitalization of the biopharma and healthcare supply chain industry.
The final program is about to be finalized but we can already confirm the participation of more than 20 top executives speakers!
- 07h45 – 08h45: Breakfast and registration
- 08h45 – 09h00: Welcome and introduction presentation – Progress of Bio Supply Management Alliance, key challenges for the industry
Devendra Mishra, Co-founder of BSMA, Adjunct Professor Decision Sciences Pepperdine University (CA, USA) & Franck Toussaint, Co-founder and Executive Director of BSMA Europe.
- 09h00 – 09h10: Introduction speech
- 09h10 – 09h30: Digitalization of the supply chain – insights
Valerio Trifoni Global Head of Supply Chain Ferring pharmaceuticals
- 09h30 – 10h15: Digitalization of the supply chain: Panel discussion
- 10h15 – 10h45: BREAK
- 10h45 – 11h15: Keynote speaker
- 11h15 – 12h00: Temperature controlled: Panel discussion
- 12h00 – 13h30 – Lunch
- 13h30 – 14h00: Radiopharmaceuticals supply chain with only a few days of product shelflife
Richard Zimmermann – Senior Consultant Nuclear Medicine – Chrysalium
- 14h00 – 14h30: Keynote speech
- 14h30– 15h15: Industry 360°: Panel discussion
- 15h15 – 15h45: BREAK
- 15h45 – 16h00: Supply chain challenges of the personalized medicine – practical cases and example from the stem cell / cell therapy industry. How new technologies can bring perspectives for this industry?
Franck Toussaint Founder and Executive Director of BSMA Europe & Managing Director Biolog Europe
- 16h00 – 16h30: How to Transform and Run Your Supply Chain (SC) Data and Analytics Organization Like a Life Depends on it
Horacio Enriquez Global Supplier Quality, Compliance, and Business Analytics Manager Global Supply Chain Procurement at Bio-Rad Laboratories
- 16h30 – 17h00: The view from the last mile-perspectives from the nonprofit industry and international associations – Thierry Balloy, Director of Logistics and Procurement International Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Securities
- 17h00– 17h45: Education and Supply Chain Talent Development – what is the future / what are next challenges? : Panel discussion
- 17h45: Closing remarks: Reception and cocktail + BSMA Awards