BSMA conference – May 18th – Dolce la Hulpe (Brussels)
Brussels (Belgium) & Calabasas (CA), March 24th, 2017: At the Bio Supply Management Alliance Europe (BSMA Europe) Conference in Brussels on May 18 at the Hotel Dolce La Hulpe a major focus will be put on preparing the biopharma industry for 2025 and beyond. Having to deal with innovation in a much more complex environment is one of the industry’s challenges. By gathering high level speakers and information, fostering innovative ideas and best practices, BSMA offers a forum of highly skilled people providing expertise that anyone can benefit from.
Come and learn with executives from over 20 countries, top 10 biopharma companies but also Small and Medium size innovative ones. Talk with some of the best academicians and specialists of the world while getting insight from the best service providers
BOOK YOUR SEAT
High level content including:
– Clinical Trials Supply Chain – Clinical supplies sourcing – are we going to one stop shopping?
– Cold Chain Panel Discussion – Temperature-Controlled and Cold Chain Supply Chain: Proven Technologies and Practices for Compliance
– How to evolve with more disruptions in a more complex environment including political risks – lessons from a risk management perspective
– Panel discussion – Industry 360 °c – advancing the efficacy and integrity of supply chain
– Preparing for tomorrow’s changes in supply chain – SC digitalization, data mining and BIG data
– Creating Alignment in Supply Chain Management – interactive session
– Are blockchains the future of the industry? Lean about the concept and how it will impact your organization
– GDP regulation updates & regulatory next challenges
– How life sciences innovation and supply chain challenges can find their way in a complex environment
– Hospitals & supply chain – what does it really mean and how to care centers & hospitals do integrate such management systems?
– Education – Life Sciences Supply Chain and education what is the future of training programs?
A growing and truly unique community:
BSMA is a one of its kind global community – a fruitful collaboration and initiative between BSMA USA (homebased in San Francisco) and Biolog Europe (Belgium) and other partners. Next year BSMA will move to India to extend its reach and provide global perspective and forum to manage tomorrow’s challenges.
BSMA event is complimentary for biopharma manufacturers and academicians;
Who should attend?
– Professionals responsible for Supply Chain Management, Strategic Sourcing and Purchaing, Forecasting and Planning, Clinical Supply Management, Operations and Manufacturing, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, Logistics / Distribution, and Risk Management in the biotech, biopharma, medical devices and related industries.
– Producers of healthcare products and service providers.
– Purchasers of those products – wholesalers, distributors and group purchasing groups.
To learn, share, contribute and network among executives of the biopharma industry to find solutions to problems, extend one’s network, develop personal career and develop business.
BSMA – Bio Supply chain Management Alliance was born out of the need to create a worldwide community of operations and supply chain management leaders and professionals in the biotech, biopharma, and biomedical device industries.
The association started in San Francisco, home of many life sciences companies and now extends to Europe in partnership with Biolog Europe. The initial launch of BSMA has been done in May 2016 during the initial conference of BSMA Europe. From now on, the community extends and organizes itself around steering committees, collaborative workshops and several high value initiatives.
The mission of BSMA is to help supply chain professionals build an effective and efficient supply chain STRATEGY for the Life Sciences industry by developing, advancing, and disseminating best practicecs, knowledge, and research; to INNOVATE by encouraging and promoting the highest quality and clinical outcomes in patient care and welfare; and, to build a COMMUNITY of thought and practice leaders from the business, professional association and academic sectors for information exchange, shared services, and collaboration. Please check our websites for more information www.bsmaeurope.com and www.biosupplyalliance.com
– BSMA Boston – April 26th – Boston “Strategic Sourcing Transforms the Extended Enterprise with Technology, Processes and Network « BSMA & MassBio join forces to organize the 1st conference of BSMA on the East Coast http://biosupplyalliance.com
– May 17th – Pre-conference workshop for biopharma manufacturers – in collaboration with Biopark Formation – http://www.biopark.be/bioparkformation/regle.html
– May 17th (tbc)- BSMA – Webinar – Eu regulatory annex 16 and implication
– BSMA will also be present as speakers during Pharma Logistics Week in San Diego – May 22-25
– BSMA will participate at next 3PL & Supply Chain Summit Chicago, June 2017